tirsdag 10. mars 2009

Pursuing dreams, inspiration and snowboarding

So what has been going on lately? I don't know whether or not you're dying to find out but I'm about to let you know anyways.

Thursday I went on a dance show where Karoline was among the dancers. It was in a black box so it was pretty cool! Wish I could dance like that. It was pherhaps getting a little bit too hot though; when they were dancing, or more like masturbating, to "Circus".

Friday I was working out. Then my whole class actually went to school at 7 pm! No, not for special classes or homework help.. Though some might need that too. No, we went back to school on a Friday evening for pizza and a slide show from my teacher's journey in 2001. After reading Paulo Coehlo's "The Alchemist", - which is the one book you must read at least once in your lifetime - this book inspired her to do something that very few teachers do. This book is about pursuing your dreams; and it made her think: her dream was to travel! So, just like that, she decided to save up some money, and take off work for 6 months to travel around the world! She went to Australia, Thailand, Peru, Malaysia, South America and more. The famous places, the wonders of the world that she had read about and heard about and dreamed about; she went there!The slide show was very inspiring. There is, actually no reason why not to do such a thing. It's just that we all get caught up living our lives like we usually do, and we forget that it is possible to do something different - like take off work(after saving up money) and travel!

Saturday was all about chemistry rapports, and then watching a movie. "Pinapple Express".

And sunday: snowboarding! Aaah, finally back in the mountains, back to powder snow paradise! Although in the end I had a pretty bad fall; and I am just enormously greatful to God or to whoever's out there that nobody got that on tape! It would have been a youtube-hit for sure :( Pherhaps even a winner on AFV.

The jump was a lot bigger than I expected, and all of a sudden everything was upside down, me flying through the air with a panicked expression in my face, then landed right on my butt! Ouch, that hurt :S But it sure looked ridiculous!





1 kommentar:

  1. The alchemist really is the one book you must read! We both know it inspired me 2! Hihi..

    Masturbating on stage sounds fun btw

    SvarSlett