torsdag 4. juni 2009

A fantastic day!



















Another fantastic day just ended! I have been full of energy, for several reasons - the almost-midnight sun is up almost all day and night, convincing both body and brain that this is not the time of year to be tired. Today I had the whole day off, no work, no school, nothing I had to do. Just things that I wanted to do :)

Although I was pretty tired getting up early to drive my sister to school, this typical "sofie-morning-mood" soon disappeared as I rode my beloved bike down to the city, the wind freshly blowing my hair back.

I went shopping! Which I haven't been for God knows how long..

Check out H&M's collection against AIDS; NICE! I got a Tshirt from that , and I also got a bikini, so I am ready for summer time now..

I had a Caffe Latte<3

I went to the hairdresser! Got some highlights for the summer. I really like my hair dark/brown, but can't take all the stress in the summer about the sun just ruining any attempt of becoming a brunette. Still it is pretty dark, but I'll just see how the summer goes. In the fall; I'll either go brown or blonde. For now, undecided, letting nature make up her own mind.

Then I went to the fitness center. Body Combat = I like.

Got home, played the guitar, took a shower, was bored.. Went for a walk with Marianne and Birgit.. and little doggy Bajas.

That was my day, but it was a wonderful day!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hørtes no ut som en super dag d! BodyCombat:D

    SvarSlett