mandag 27. juli 2009

The candy addict.


Mmm, candy. Chocolate. Ice cream. Food...
Fattening up. Pray to God it is PMS and not an everlasting chronical crave for candy. This is hard, working in a restaurant/kiosk/café when trying to live maintain a healthy life style. Apple cakes break, ice cream keeps turning out badly – when it can’t be sold, why waste it? And how do I find time or energy to work out when I work for 10 hours every day?

I only comfort myself with knowing that I do run a little bit at work.
I miss my bike! My current job is located in about the only place in Ålesund where I actually would have to ride my bike up a hill to get to work. I live quite far up on a hill myself, and so usually to get to places I ride my bike down the hill, and then have to get back up when I go home.. But really, I don't want to get sweaty even before I've even started working. Gross!

I actually think living by myself would make it easier staying healthy. I am quite good at not buying sweets when I do my grocery shopping. The problem is, this damn house is full of it. This bag of potato chips someone left behind has been hunting me for days… And there’s no one here to send me judging looks (the rest of the family is on vacation), the cats only send me jealous looks.

Luckily, I haven’t gained weight yet. Or at least I do not think so; we don’t have a scale. Not that I am obsessed with my weight anyways. The way I am eating, or the way I always has been eating, I ought to weigh at least 200 kilos.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar