onsdag 19. august 2009

My sporty day off work. Mountain hiking. Yay!

3 days off work! Today was the first, and,- for once doing something, well not 100 % useful, but conscientious - Andreas and I climbed a mountain. Awh, how I've missed the Norwegian mountains! This trip proved what I have feared, that I'm just a tiny bit out of shape. Still, it was a great hike! We headed out for a mountain called Jønsthornet, but somewhere along the way we got on the wrong walking trail. Despite my advice to bring the book with the trail descriptions Andreas had left this now so valuable book in the car (but in his defense I am the one with a total lack of sense of direction)! So we decided to follow this new walking trail and climb whichever mountain it led us to. Turned out to be: Svinetind!












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar