søndag 19. april 2009

Eric Burdon was sexy

I think I have a crush on Eric Burdon. Well, the Eric Burdon from the 60's at least. How serious, mysterious and sexy he looks in this video of the Animals singing "House of the Rising Sun" (he's the vocal). He's got that seductive but sincere glance that just captures me, his rough voice ain't bad either. The way they walk around randomly but really focused is just hilarious.



Also watch this, it's cool with the violin. And he looks hot here too! Especially during the bridge...




<3

6 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah he was pretty goddamned attractive alright. MeOW

    SvarSlett
  2. Yes. I just noticed yesterday that I seem to have a "thing" for Eric Burdon circa 1970. : )

    SvarSlett
  3. Too bad the videos don't work, but yes. He was extremely hot (:

    SvarSlett
  4. I found your blog when I Googled "sexy eric burdon."

    God he was so sexy...I have to add him to my list of retro-crushes: Syd Barrett, Nick Drake, Dave Gilmour, Eric Burdon...

    (What is it about British men circa 1969?)

    SvarSlett
  5. Very sexy his voice is beautifull and perfect!

    SvarSlett