mandag 20. april 2009

Someone please block the Internet!



























I need to study math! I am addicted to Internet and should go to Internet rehab. (if not I'll eventually look like Hilary Clinton)








Anyways, since I'm already on a tiny break from studying: I can't wait for May to begin and with it, lots of parties from May 1. till May 17. - that's our national day. May will be kind of a break too, with my all day tests ending on April 30. and the first exam starting on May 19...

My sister's confirmation will be on May 2. It's gonna be one big family party of about 40 guests, many of them being family from Bergen, Stavanger and Egersund.

Spring's presence is becoming more and more persistent. That's not excactly a problem for me.

My hostfamily from Iowa, USA is coming to visit me in June! I am really excited to show them around and just seeing them again. I can't believe it's been almost a year... And in less than 2 months they will be here, in Norway!

We have to get our van painted sometime during these next two weeks. Russebil! Conclusion: lots to look forward to.


















The surprize of the day: I met my kindergarten teacher. Which I haven't seen since kindergarten and still she recognized me!

One tired Sofie.. What was it that I needed a pencil for..?















1 kommentar:

  1. Åj, bilen så skikkelig ny ut! Gleda me til å se den ferdig;) Og ja, du har virkelig MYE å se frem til!

    SvarSlett