torsdag 27. august 2009

DO Play Louder, Greni!

Me and Tini from Germany


Birgit, Kristin, Tini, Vegard!

Øystein Greni and Big Bang

Timbuktu and Damn!


Jugendfest Friday: with Marit Larsen, Big Bang and Timbuktu!! I was pumped! After all the dancing, singing and jumping up and down at the concerts on Friday,(this I did for two reasons; because I was soo much into the music, and because this or sitting on someone's back are us short people's two alternatives if we want to catch a glimpse of the band) - my feet were soar for the rest of the weekend! This may tell you more about me not being enterily in shape at the moment than about the concert. However, I asure you that if my shape was bad, the concerts were the opposite!

"All I can do is play la-la-la-la-la-la-LOUDER!"
- Øystein Greni sang at the top of his lungs, and the audience agreed.


Timbuktu is THE entertainer! And can he dance!! ("Damn", the band he was playing with, can't dance even though they try.. Ha!) Ahh, and we all love "skåning", the Swedish dialect he speaks/sings <3>

1 kommentar: