torsdag 26. februar 2009

Bergen :)

Bergen was awesome - and rainy, but rumor has it that so was Ålesund so we didn't miss out on anything! We took the Fløibane, a funicular that takes you to the top of Mount Fløyen, where the view is amazing! We also took a walk along the Bergen brygge (harbour): the old wooden buildings there are on UNESCO's World Heritage List, and they are beautiful. We stayed at some relatives of mine, and it was also nice seeing them again. And I got to meet my friend Anette again! You see, my mum's from Bergen so it's like a second home to me. I'm half "Bergian"!

Except from that, I think me and Monika visited pretty much every shopping mall there is in Bergen!

We had an absolutely delicious, wonderful Orio milkshake at Friday's. Mmmm... Don't have those in Ålesund.

We also visited my adorable little godson, who's going to be 3 years this coming friday. Man has that boy grown! And he was full of energy ;)

We took the "Hurtigrute" back home. That's a ship that one can take along the west coast of Norway, it goes from Bergen and all the way up to Nordkapp, which is waaaay north. We only took it to Ålesund of course, not all the way. That was cool, but the waves were getting big around breakfast time so.. Bad timing for breakfast..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar