søndag 15. februar 2009

Fun weekend!

Sandra left today:(

And what a fun, crazy weekend this has been!

As I told you we started out with getting lost on an island and then get stuck in the ditch on thursday.

Friday she came with me to school, understood nothing at all of what the teacher said. Per-Arne is really a nice teacher, and he was totally confused with what language to talk to her; Norwegian or English? Danish is quite simular to Norwegian but still we have kind of problems understanding each other.

We had a party, and I think people had a great time. We started out with singstar and then just playing music, in the end everybody was dancing and people were getting crazy! Being a Dane, Sandra was surprized to find a Norwegian talking more openly about sex than Danes; Rikke! She is very straight forward while drunk xD We went out afterwards. The only Norwegian guy making any impression on this picky little Dane was a SUPERHOT bartender. I was hoping she'd fall in love with a Norwegian then move here.. but I guess not.

Saturday was just sleeping-in-day, then we went out on a Valentine's date and had the world's most delicious brownies with ice cream on a cafè! Later we watched movies.

Sunday my family took Sandra to the aquarium and then to Fjellstua, a viewpoint where you can see all of Ålesund. Then it was back to the airport, which is being reconstructed at the moment and thus extremely chaotic.

Next time I'll be with Sandra: hopefully ROSKILDE!!

Here you can see everybody getting cosy on my couch :)

3 kommentarer: