fredag 20. februar 2009

Sporty!

One great sensation for you! This has never before happened in the history of human race, so do not be surprized if when you see the story on BBC world news.

Sofie Svanes Flem, voluntarily and on her own initiative, got up at 6 am in the morning to go working out at the fitness center at 6.45! Anybody who knew me over in the states must have noticed how much I hated morning practices in volleyball or track.

But it was great! I took a spinning class, and on top of it all I was the only woman there. Me and a bunch of middle-aged men biking like hell. Then, as I had an open block at first and didn't have to go to school immediately, I was chilling in the sauna, getting all dolled up and had a nice breakfast in the school cafeteria. I haven't felt so awake and refreshed for a long time. I was actually annoying everyone else with my wide smile and enthusiastic: "good morning!"

My host mother in the US would have been shocked, really.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar