fredag 6. februar 2009

School.


School is part of life, well for most young adults, I prefer not referring to myself as a kid anymore ;)
Winter is the hardest time going to school. It is cold outside, I just want to go skiing and snowboarding but instead teachers are freaking out: after Easter time, it's examination time. Ok we, not the teachers, are the ones who should be freaking out. Misunderstand me right - we will all be freaking out in time. We just have to get through all the chapters in every book there is before Easter then!
Oooh, sweet spring time, and Winter break time, come soon!
And then graduation; then out on my own finding myself. I want to become a journalist, actually I want to study journalism in London - but before that I want to travel, or study African studies.
Hmm, so many thoughts, dreams, hopes, expectations.. But I comfort myself with this: we all end up somewhere.
I will pursue my dreams! I just have to get through this last year of school first ;)





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar